Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A little bit of this and a little bit of that



I just got back from New Hampshire where I spent the weekend with my son, his girlfriend, my sister and nephew, my daughter and my grandson.  Good family time!!
While I was gone day 7 passed and I was unable to candle my eggs.  So I was able to finally do it last night after dark. Out of the 5 eggs I have left, two are looking like something is progressing, two are clear as the day I got them, and one is iffy.  And by iffy I mean I have no flipping clue.  this being my first time hatching, I have a rather large learning curve.
http://www.citychickenkids.blogspot.com/ has six of her eggs in my "bator", her's are doing a lot better then mine are.  She has two that are clear, the rest seem to be progressing good.

I found the coop of my dreams and ordered the plans.

This thing is amazing on every level.








On the gardening front I have cauliflower growing! The beans and peas are blossomed. I will update photos of those tonight. Forgot my camera at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment